No luck again today. Could be that it is an issue of the poor propagation
caused by the present sun wind and it's impact on the magnetic field of the
earth. I will try again in CMSK next week when the sun wind has calmed down as
the propagation forecast is telling us. Thanks for the report from W9 even
though it was too weak for decoding.

I will be qrv in JT65 again and / or Olivia 16/500 (14076 resp. 14074.9 + 1500
Hz USB in Olivia) later the night.

73

Juergen, DL8LE