  From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com]on
Behalf Of Russell Blair
  Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 5:17 PM
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: RE: [digitalradio] CMSK63

        Dave I was seeing some one but unable to decode them I was set on 63
and sample rate at 8000 I will keep trying

        Russell

        1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving
door!
        2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong
enough to take everything you have.
        - Gerald Ford

        " IN GOD WE TRUST "

        Russell Blair (NC5O)