Am 11.04.2018 um 16:07 schrieb Ivan Kovachev via dmarc-discuss:
> Hello guys,
>
> I have three questions for you that I am unsure about and hoping that someone
> at Microsoft will be able to help:
>
> First two questions are related to Mimecast acting as inbound security
> gateway to O365:
>
> 1. When Mimecast acts as inbound gateway solution and it receives an email,
> it does DMARC checks and lets the email through to O365 environment. Even if
> an email passes DMARC checks at Mimecast and the email is let through, then
> O365 also seems to also be doing DMARC checks but both SPF and DKIM fail
> because of the change that Mimecast does. As a results DMARC fails. My
> questions is, what is the best practice here in this scenario? Is there a way
> to turn off DMARC checks at O365? Mimecast suggest that it is whitelisted in
> O365 but that means that all the spam will be let through as well.

Hello Ivan,

I'm unrelated to the companies but had a similar issue.
A customer use a domain hosted at Mimecast and forward to us. DMARC validation
failed for a portion of messages sent from p=reject domains.
I had to disable "reject on DMARC fail" for the servers sending from Mimecast
to us. That's fragile as Mimecast may change them at any time.

Andreas