I'm a newbie with dmarc.  I've been playing around with some generators and I
thought I had it setup right but found out today one of my staff members sent
out an notification email, that uses blackboard, and it didn't go to all gmail
and yahoo users.

Saw this message in log..

SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data: 550-5.7.1
Unauthenticated email from (My domain) is not accepted due to\n550-5.7.1
domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of\n550-5.7.1 (My
Domain) domain if this was a legitimate mail. Please visit\n550-5.7.1
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/2451690 to learn about the\n550 5.7.1
DMARC initiative. z37si617489qvc.90 - gsmtp

Where can I get some help on setting up the correct dmarc dns setting?

Thank you

Andrew Wojtowicz
Network Engineer
Tenafly Public Schools
500 Tenafly Rd
Tenafly, NJ 07670
Work - (201) 816-4555
Cell - (201) 563-9661
Email - awojtow...@tenafly.k12.nj.us<mailto:awojtow...@tenafly.k12.nj.us>
[shield logo (Custom) (2)]

NOTICE: This email message, including any attachment(s), is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and