Hello,

The problem that DMARC solves over the SPF -all and ADSP discardable mechanisms is that it allows you to see where authentication failures are coming from (which IP addresses) so you can fix errors/oversights before you disrupt legitimate email flow. The recommended action is therefore to review the failures and ensure that they aren't:

 * your own flows, with SPF/DKIM misconfiguration; or
 * third-party flows sent legitimately on your organisation's behalf
   (outsourced marketing functions, transactional systems, ...) but
   without appropriate authentication (generally DKIM with a different
   selector(-pair))

before you turn on p=reject.

- Roland