On 10/05/2019 02:57, Roland Turner via dmarc-discuss wrote:
Hi Andrew,

The first question is what you're seeing in the aggregate feedback reports (Dmarcian, Agari, etc. provide the means to do this). These should be watched for a period of time (I'd suggest weeks) to ensure that all is well before you turn on p=reject.

Also, make sure that every 'type' of email you send is sent and checked from the reports as well.

I had to help someone recently who thought it was all OK, but they'd not checked their occasional newsletter mailing list, which was failing DMARC due to them not setting up their mailing list service provider account properly. They hadn't noticed because they hadn't sent a newsletter during the 'analysis' period.

--

Paul Smith Computer Services
Tel: 01484 855800

Sign up for news & updates at http://www.pscs.co.uk/go/subscribe