On 11/15/23 02:12, OLIVIER HUREAU wrote:

As mentioned here: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dmarc/ouSBtpMhD5KJp2osPfUXJktuoMQ/ <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dmarc/ouSBtpMhD5KJp2osPfUXJktuoMQ/ > I have found out that the current reporting ecosystem uses two types of XML Schema Definitions.

Upon investigation, I found that the XSD present in RFC 7489 Appendix C (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc7489#appendix-C) contains a targetNamespace with the URI http://dmarc.org/dmarc-xml/0.1. However, the website offers a different XSD. It seems plausible that implementers may have downloaded the version from dmarc.org, which lacks certain elements like /record/auth_result/spf/scope, /policy_published/fo, /record/identifiers/envelope_from, and /version, in contrast to the RFC version.

I can put an updated version on dmarc.org, but right now I'm trying to get out of a hotel room. probably 48 hours minimum before I can get to this, if somebody would be so kind as to identify the replacement.

--S.