> On Mar 11, 2024, at 10:33 PM, Neil Anuskiewicz
> <neil=40marmot-tech....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:
>
> Wow, the stat on how many domain operators move to enforcing reject policy
> sans aggregate reports shocked me. Trust the force, Luke.

It should not be a surprise the client/server protocol concept of “email
reporting” was always and I still believe is considered a taboo as it can be a
form of abuse when not negotiated, requested or solicited. It is an 100%
optional feature to provide a reporting address.

With DMARC policy publishing, for exploratory reasons only, I have reports sent
to an email to newsgroup forum where I can privately review and so far, it has
not provided any benefit beyond what is expected.  I have advocated for a
straight text report but I probably have to write a translator. The current
format expects JSON/XML readers.

 Our wcDMARC verification processor does not have built-in support for
reporting.

All the best,
Hector Santos