I would try the 25' to 30' AUX cable.  It will probably work fine.  AUXBUS
is only used for automatically setting drive power ("KPA1500 OPER"
messages) and recognizing band buttons being pressed on the amp, which you
will not be doing, plus rig frequency setting the KPA1500 tuner to the
right segment, though RF-sensing can work for that too.  If you don't use
the tuner much, or If AUXBUS gives trouble, change radio type from K4 to
BCD, and use the same long AUX cable.  If that doesn't work, a long RS-232
to 3.5mm TRS cable can be used to track K4 frequency.

A long ethernet or a WiFi to Ethernet extender will provide KPA1500 Remote
software connection capability, though you may want to set up your Router
to assign a fixed IP address to the KPA1500.  KPA1500 Firmware updates
still require a local USB cable, but you can temporarily use a WiFi-enabled
laptop for that.

73,
Bob, N6TV