Another thing we can try is to unplug the round control connector from
the battery pack, see if the car powers up into ACC mode (since the HV
battery is not accessible as the contactor coil wires also go through
that connector) and once the EV bus gets quiet, plug the connector in
again to see if the LBC will report for duty and the car accept it
(extinguish the warning lights)

Or take a capture of a typical good startup, then wire the EV CAN bus to
a different LBC and do the same startup, it is easier to see the
differences that way.

I have the hardware to build two CANary (intended for the dual pack
truck) so once I have that running, I can use one to reprogram and start
capturing CAN bus traffic...

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of
this message is prohibited.