On 15 Oct 2021 at 16:57, Robert Bruninga via EV wrote:

> Have you considered filling the strong market need for a 200-500 VDC input to
> 120 VAC output 2 kW inverter that can be used on Solar systems to charge any
> EV (via its own EVSE) independent of the grid.  There is a CRYING need for
> this high-demand inverter.

That's a good idea.  But I don't know why you'd want it to be 120v.  Maybe
you can explain that.

Why wouldn't you want it to produce 240v?  Then you could make it even more
universally applicable worldwide by adding a selection for 50 or 60 Hz.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     I learned "sesquipedalian" from Mark Twain, who used it as an
     adjective to describe a long word. Sesquipedalian is a sesqui-
     pedalian word. In a world where phonetically is not spelled
     the way it sounds, and Gary Oldman was a young man when Henny
     Youngman was an old man, it was nice to have a word that
     actually described itself.

                                          -- found on the internet