On 17 Oct 2021 at 12:20, John Lussmyer via EV wrote:

> it appears that battery input needs at least 400V.

Well, that's a disappointment.  For a minute there I thought that it might
be a way to derive lots of kW worth of 120v at 60Hz from 230-240v at 50Hz,
just by adding a big bridge rectifier and some high voltage electrolytics.

I guess it's back to plan A, a 48v 1100 watt Exeltech inverter fed from a
big 240v-in 52v-out surplus computer power supply.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     There is a war between the rich and poor,
     A war between the man and the woman.
     There is a war between the left and right,
     A war between the black and white,
     A war between the odd and the even.
     There is a war between the ones who say there is a war
     And the ones who say there isn't.
     Why don't you come on back to the war, pick up your tiny burden.
     Why don't you come on back to the war, let's all get even.

                                -- Leonard Cohen