On 10/17/21 1:48 PM, Rod Hower via EV wrote:
  Have you tried connecting your Volt or Bolt to this inverter?
     On Sunday, October 17, 2021, 11:07:44 AM EDT, Peter VanDerWal via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:
You mean like a Solarcity H6 (AKA Delta H6)?

When Tesla bought out Solarcity they dropped this inverter, someone has been
clearing them out on Ebay for $400 or so.

It was originally designed to wrok with something like a Powerwall for backup
power, but will work without it and people have reported success with
connecting the HV battery packs on EVs to the PV input (accepts 120V to 550V
input)

I have several Delta H6s.  They were attractively priced to use just as a string inverter.  I've diddled with the not grid tie inverter outputs but never got it to work.  But, I don't have any great need for that function.

A PV supply place, dealing mostly in surplus, was selling them out of Sulphur Springs Texas.  As cheap as about $400.  I don't know that they have  any left but I can dig out contact information if anyone wants.  I have several unused, some broken, if anyone wants to try to get out of central Texas.   I don't want to fool with shipping.

These are "transfomerless" inverters and do not work reliably with the cheap panels I use from Santan.  I'm open to trading for old transformer inverters.