Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:
LinuxWorld Expo Boston is coming soon: 3-6 April.

I think it is very important that OOo be fully represented there. Not only is Massachusetts leading the fight for the government use of the opendocument format, which OOo uses, but a lot of media attention has been focused on that fight. I figure the LWE this year in Boston will be more than normally saturated with media.

I would like to have a booth focused on OOo and possibly more. I have not checked but am checking now it Sun is planning a booth that would include OOo. If you are interested in helping out with managing the booth, let us know by responding to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.

What we would need besides your presence:

* collateral
* cdroms
* banner
* t-shirts
* giveaways?
* anything else?

Books about OOo, for example the Getting Started and Writer Guides from OOoAuthors (and others if they are published in time), GRSingleton's Users Guide, and commercially-published books which you can get free from the publishers if you know who to ask.

Regards, Jean