I was close to landing a speaking gig at the "Global Creative Economy
Convergence Summit" this summer in Philadelphia.
http://www.ipphila.com/creativeeconomy/GCECS/

It would still be a great place to have a booth. They're not specifically
software or FOSS-oriented, which means we'd be reaching a new audience. They
are all about the 'creative economy' and 'digital,' so they would be very
sympathetic to us.

If a smooth talker (Louis?) can get them to give us a booth, I will staff it
the whole time, and bring at least one other New Yorker with me.

Thanks,
Ben