I would agree here, I always wondered why we target Linux conferences, when what we should be doing is going to the windows ones :-D , but seriously what are the chances of attending something that is more targeted toward windows users, is there such a thing.
--Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES
http://es.openoffice.org \
James Walker
Central US MarCon

CES, E3, COMDEX (before), also there are many industry summits, like Education technology expo's etc.

Basically we need to think 'out-of-the box' and think about the off-line world. There are many computer's show all over and targeting important ones can lead into business opportunities to the ones that participate.