On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 13:42, Praedor Atrebates wrote:

> I think I can safely say that this is not set in any file in /etc/*.  Since it
> isn't there ("::" in path) for root, but only for user, I suspect it is
> somewhere in $HOME (?).
>
> praedor

I think it's the transitions from end of line to beginning of line.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] jack]$ grep PATH .bash_profile
PATH=$PATH:$JAVA_HOME/bin
PATH=/sbin/:/usr/sbin/:/usr/local/sbin/:$PATH
PATH=/usr/local/bin/:/home/jack/bin/:/usr/X11R6/lib/xscreensaver/:$PATH
export USERNAME BASH_ENV PATH PS1
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...

"I have acres of land, I have men I command, I have always a shilling to
spare, so be easy and free when you're drinking with me; I'm a man you
don't meet every day."
-- I'm a Man You Don't Meet Every Day from Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash by
The Pogues