On Tuesday 18 November 2003 08:29 am, Glenn Burkhardt wrote:
> Now I'll have to beat the "Sparenberg" drum - this clearly deserves a bug
> report.  I can't do it yet, since I've just ordered my 9.2 boxed set, and
> don't have 9.2 installed on any systems.

A bug report probably will get ignored because I don't think there is anybody
really maintaining this package for Mandrake since it was moved to contrib,
that is, unless you'd like to volunteer.

Contrib packages are packaged by volunteers and contributed.  They are not
maintained by MandrakeSoft, so a bug report is useless unless there is
somebody that is going to fix linuxconf to work with Mandrake.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx