Hello Thomas,

Ok, good to know that you are prepared for the migration! FB3 with proper migration and config certainly will increase the overall performance.

In my presentation regarding Linux I spoke about specific case which is under everyday control, and in our long way, we also started with Page Buffers = 25% RAM and increased it step by step (and still continue to work with fine tuning).

Also, there we have 320Gb and smooth predictable increase of connections during the day, and you have much more intensive spikes, so, better be more conservative - if you will see no problems with 25% of RAM, increase to 40-50-70, week by week.

Regards,
Alexey