________________________________
 From: Steve Sterling <f...@sgsterling.com>
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 1:53 AM
Subject: [Flexradio] New Version 2.3.5 A No Go-- For Now

Tried the new 2.3.5 version, but without a transfer utility to move
transmit profiles, I'll need to stay with 2.2.3.

Too much work went into setting transmit profiles on the station desk
mic (separate ragchew and DX profiles for myself and wife, my Heil
Pro-set Plus headset with ragchew and DX profiles, my wife's Ten-Tec 777
headset with ragchew and DX profiles-- ya all get the picture.  I think
we have 12 regularly used profiles, each with their own equalizer and
audio chain settings.  Many hours of work.

No worries-- I was months on the old 1.8x version while I learned
PowerSDR.  There are some very nice goodies in 2.3.5 that I look forward
to, but none that will induce me to corral my wife and spend another
8-10 hours trying to redo 12 transmit profiles.

Steve WA7DUH