On November 2, 2008 08:01:38 pm FBSD1 wrote:
> [...]

I submit to the court of pulic opinion that KDE4 *IS* stable on FreeBSD. I
would encourage you to check out the following resources

http://freebsd.kde.org
http://wiki.freebsd.org/KDE4

Certainly, if my word is not good enough, the nice folks over at PC-BSD,
http://www.pcbsd.org, sure have bundled up a nice package based on FreeBSD 7
and KDE4.

Thomas

- --
Thomas Abthorpe         | FreeBSD Committer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       | http://people.freebsd.org/~tabthorpe