Hi Jim
Thank you. I have few questions. What is the maximum size allowed for the FreeDos image file? Can I resize my image file, currently 200Mb? Can I create an additional virtual drive "D:" and mount it in the same way? Re. Use of "sudo" When I tried to run QEMU with with the "-enable-kvm" option, I received an error message of permission denied. I have since tried without "sudo" and it now works? My Linux installation (Lubuntu 18.04) has also sustained damage since playing with QEMU. I receive an error message window on the desktop after boot-up which simply says " System Error" and provides two buttons of "Report" and "Cancel". No other info. I'm guessing there is a log entry hiding somewhere?
John