Well said, Fluff. I actually don't think the verification is necessary in a
case like this; there's no compelling reason to suspect the person is lying
about her identity. And given the scale of how many files are proposed for
deletion in a day, I don't think we can afford to set the bar so high that
it requires OTRS in a straightforward case like this.

It seems to me the board resolution covers this case, but was disregarded.
I'm curious to hear other perspectives.

-Pete