Alas no, I'm not up to your challenge. I'm subject to quite enough
aggression and strange sexualization of situations on enwp; I don't have
the energy to dive headfirst into an even worse atmosphere of those things
on Commons. I'm much more comfortable speaking here, in an environment of
respect and support, than I would ever be there, in an environment where my
right to my opinions would be challenged and I'd be shouting into a void
while thinking that at any moment someone was going to ask me to show my
"tits".

Not everyone has unlimited tolerance for doing things that make them very
uncomfortable; as someone whose tolerance for that is perhaps lower than
some other people's, my hope is that my voice here, where I *am *comfortable
speaking, will be heard - as it seems to be, given this thread and the
inroads that have been made on Commons as a result of it - and that my
speaking here it will provide support to the people who *are *willing to
brave that environment.

-Fluff