Personally, I don't think it's worth having a discussion here about the
merits of deleting these images. There's no chance in hell they are going
to be deleted from Commons. What I'm more interested in is the locker-room
nature of the discussions and how/if this can be addressed, as I think that
is actually more likely to dissuade female contributors than the images
themselves.

Ryan Kaldari