Justin,

"Has code from PostgreSQL been donated to the project? Have files that had
PostgreSQL copyright in their headers been replaced? "

Postgres has not donated anything to our project. We generally don't copy
Postgres files over. So, no we haven't replaced their copyright notice.

What we generally do is copy functions that we may need from Postgres into our
source files. This is because we may need the functionality of their static
(private) functions.

Does that help you to answer my questions?

Thanks in advance,

John