Thank you, Usama, for the beneficial information. @Justin Mclean @Juan Pan
@Kevin Ratnasekera @Felix Cheung, could you please advise if the mentioned
approach will be a good solution for the previous discussion regarding the
Postgresql license?

Basically, keep the PostgreSQL copyright messages intact in all file headers
that it copy/use from the PostgreSQL and just append Bitnine's copyright
message to the header along with the PostgreSQL's message. And there is no need
for PostgreSQL source files to be donated to the project as the PostgreSQL
license already gives the permission to use/modify/distribute its code.

Best regards,
Eya