Hi Justin,

It would be accurate because, most of our code is based off PostgreSQL. AGE is
an openCypher language implementation built into PostgreSQL via their extension
mechanism. It follows how PostgreSQL implements the SQL language.

Additionally, we modify their parse and query trees in order to implement the
openCypher grammar and grammar transforms. This means using and modifying their
code to work in the new functionality.

For the transform phase, we have to follow how PostgreSQL transforms their
nodes so that we can properly transform ours. A lot of times, we have to copy
and modify some of their static functions to allow us to correctly handle
specific cases.

Our C files also include their C headers for access to public functions.

So, nearly every file has some PostgreSQL code in it, to some extent. There are
a few exceptions, but they are in the minority.

I would just rather error on the safe side because, due to using their
structures and functions, code that isn't PostgreSQL code can look just like
PostgreSQL code.

John