Hi Justin,

What is the ASF policy for including parts of external source files such as in
functions? Again, we only include what we need and we generally modify that
code. We don't copy files over, with the exception of one that I can think of.

In this case do we just use the PostgreSQL license for all of that work? And
leave out the ASF license?

John