The community should definitely fix/address these.

As for Committer bar, the community should review the contributors to look
for sustained contributors that should be voted in. PPMC should discuss
this.

I couldn’t find anything about @agedb.io - can Andrew explain the
connection? At least, this might be a branding / trademark issue that the
PPMC should sort out.