Thanks Willem for organizing, thanks Yu to join and have this open
discussion.

We have made a consensus that both projects developing separately, and seek
the opportunity to collaborate in future. So +1 from my side.

Back to the merging or separation discussion, I think both ways have pros
and cons, and currently we cannot clearly see which way is more good than
harm. So I think we could leave the user, community and time to decide. If
someday in the future, we think that the two projects should be merged for
any reason, and we can clearly see the advantages, we will definitely do
this.

Regard to the current challenges, I think it is existed and cannot be
neglected from many areas (legal, architecture, codebase, time efforts),
and will potentially make the cost too high to afford. So without seeing
the clear advantages, I would incline to be conservative.

Thanks all for your kind suggestions and open discussion.

Best regards,
Jerry

Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> 于2022年5月19日周四 11:28写道: