Hi Felix, thanks for the suggestion. If we were able to resolve the
licensing issues Justin raised, would you still recommend us switching to
WIP DISCLAIMER?

Hi Justin, thanks for the clarification. We have gone through all the
image files in the release:

1. All flaticon icons [1] are replaced with blueprintjs icons [2] that have
Apache 2.0 license.
2. For images created by ourselves, do we need to formally license them? If
so, is there a guideline that we can follow?
3. In DevLake UI, we also make use of GitHub/GitLab/Jenkins/Jira logos on
the integration page. We found their logo usage guidelines [3][4][5][6]
online but couldn't find a formal license for these logos. For example, the
GitHub Logos and Usage page [3] states it's ok to "Use the Octocat or
GitHub logo to advertise that your product has built-in GitHub
integration". Is it compliant with Apache policy to include such logos in
the release?

We'll restart the voting process on the DevLake mailing list once we
address the issues above.

[1] https://www.flaticon.com/pricing
[2] https://blueprintjs.com/
[3] https://github.com/logos