Hi,

> 1. All flaticon icons [1] are replaced with blueprintjs icons [2] that have
> Apache 2.0 license.

You may need to double check that, this has come up before and they where using
a modified version of the Apache license.[1]

> 2. For images created by ourselves, do we need to formally license them? If
> so, is there a guideline that we can follow?

Depends on what you mean by “yourself”, if it was created by committers to the
project and not derived from other icons/logos I assume that would be Apache
licensed.

> 3. In DevLake UI, we also make use of GitHub/GitLab/Jenkins/Jira logos on
> the integration page. We found their logo usage guidelines [3][4][5][6]
> online but couldn't find a formal license for these logos.

I would just follow their guidelines for use of the logos. In some cases 3rd
parties only allow their logos to be used in certain ways. You most likely
would also need to include trademark attribution.

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. https://github.com/PixarAnimationStudios/USD/issues/1342