Hi StreamPark team

AFAIK from a Java developer perspective, your GPL and LGPLthings are
not hard dependencies. The log component could be easier to be
replaced as log4j2, and mysql connector should be possible to be
optional, such as you pick Postgre as your major storage option.

Please be clear about this before the vote process.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年8月24日周三 14:02写道: