Hi,

> Thanks for your feedback! I checked all modules of the project and
> reconfirmed it again, the maven scope of mysql-connector is "provided" or
> "test", and will not be provided in the release package,

The issue is not if it in the release package or not, it cannot be a
dependancy. Now if you have a plan to remove it as a dependancy then that is
fine, but a project would be unlikely to graduate from the incubator with a
dependancy like this.

Also this is not the only bit of software with a Category X license in your
dependancy list. How are those going to be handled?

Kind Regards,
Justin