Hi Justin,

Add Usage of MySQL:

1) in kafka connector of streampark spark module, MySQL use to store kafka
offsets. The connector also provides HBase, Redis for users to choose.
MySQL is an optional dependency.

2) in streampark platform module, MySQL use to store backend metadata .
Currently, planning to remove the mysql-connector dependency, Issues[1]
have been created on github, It is planned to be completed within the next
month

Also we're working on issue of Category X license dependancies.

[1] https://github.com/streamxhub/streampark/issues/1447

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年8月25日周四 10:42写道: