hi xuanwo,

The repository in the link you posted is incorrect usage. Although it has
specified the yarn version in package.json, and yarn.lock also indicates this
version, when the user actually uses it, since yarn2 depends on this file, if
Not specifying yarnPath will cause yarn to be installed directly using npm, and
the uploaded yarn.lock will become invalid. This will lead to changes in
dependent versions and cause many other problems.