Hi Justin,

On behalf of the Apache DevLake community,

we made corrections based on your comments in v0.19.0-rc2. So we want to
invite you to vote for v0.19.0-rc3 first.

The voting thread is available at:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/ymth9hgp6p82pclcbtght4cpdvyvz5mf

Thank you very much for your time and contribution as an IPMC mentor. Your
guidance and support for the Apache DevLake project is invaluable.

Best,

Zikuan An

Zikuan An <abe...@apache.org> 于2023年11月21日周二 13:47写道: