Hi,

It seems to me this is a European thing. You're from France, I'm from Belgium.
In Belgium it would also be very helpful to sort on Account name or Account
code at will. Accounting in Belgium uses a similar code scheme.

There was a thread some time ago on the German account setup (something with
SKR04, I believe) which discussed a problem with long account names. To me
that topic seems related.

Maybe it would be good to get an overview of typical accounting
issues/agreements in Europe to see if some more general improvements could be
made towards European users ?

Discussion is of course only a start. Someone should eventually implement good
suggestions in code. I'm afraid I'm not up to that part (yet)...

Regards,

Geert