Hi,

On Sun, October 1, 2023 12:00 am, flywire wrote:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2023-April/106619.html
> John wrote:
>
>> we don't have a Windows CI action, the nightly builds are done with the
>> https://github.com/gnucash/GnuCash-on-windows powershell scripts on a
>> Windows VM in Derek's basement.
>

> Derek, Can you make that VM available so I can run it? I'd really like to
> run Python bindings under Windows.

I'm not sure what you mean by "make that VM available".  It's just a Win10
VM with the GnuCash build tools installed.  This particular VM has access
keys on it that make it difficult to just send you the disk image, if
that's what you're asking.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       de...@ihtfp.com             www.ihtfp.com