   E: step...@paternottes.net

   Van: Frank H. Ellenberger <frank.h.ellenber...@gmail.com>
   Verstuurd: maandag, december 18, 2023 10:14:35 p.m.
   Aan: john <jra...@ceridwen.us>; Stephan Paternotte
   <step...@paternottes.net>
   CC: gnucash-devel@gnucash.org <gnucash-devel@gnucash.org>
   Onderwerp: [GNC-dev] Update of translator-credits; was: Acknowledgement
   as Dutch translator
   Hi,
   Am 18.12.23 um 16:50 schrieb john:
   > The simplest (for me, anyway) would be for you to make a Github Pull
   Request with the change.

   <stephan@paternottesnet> wrote:

   >> Hello John,
   >>
   >> I've contributed to the Dutch translations of GnuCash on weblate for
   quite some time already, adding missing translations and revising
   inconsistencies.
   >> What would it take to be included on the list of Dutch translation
   contributors in the About dialogue?

   > The simplest (for me, anyway) would be for you to make a Github Pull
   Request with the change to AUTHORS.
   No, ways easier: the About->Credits->Translation content is stored in
   msgid "translator-credits".
   See https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#Adjust_special_messages
   and as example
   https://hosted.weblate.org/browse/gnucash/gnucash/de/?q=translator-cred
   it&sort_by=priority%2C-position&checksum=
   Annual task for translators: update the last year of your activity.
   Ideally this should be done before the first release in a new year.
   > But you're not the only Weblate contributor who should be credited.
   We need a process to collect and maintain the list. Frank Ellenberger,
   any ideas in that respect?
   Weblate stores all contributors in the file header as comment. The list
   should appear in reverse order (recent first) in msgid
   "translator-credits". For privacy reasons without individual email
   addresses, but another contact address.
   I don't know if we really want all translators of all languages in the
   AUTHORS file.
   > Regards,
   > John Ralls
   Regards