Op maandag 7 mei 2018 15:29:07 CEST schreef Dennis Powless:
> So, I got errors.....
>
> -- Checking for module 'gwenhywfar'
> --   No package 'gwenhywfar' found
> CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:415
> (message):
>   A required package was not found
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:593
> (_pkg_check_modules_internal)
>   common/cmake_modules/GncFindPkgConfig.cmake:253 (PKG_CHECK_MODULES)
>   CMakeLists.txt:347 (GNC_PKG_CHECK_MODULES)

> See also "/home/dennis/Applications/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
>

> So, I see I was missing "gwenhywfar"  So, I then searched and found it.
> ran....
>
> dennis@dennis-HP-Pavilion-Laptop-15-cc0xx:~/Applications$ sudo apt-get
> update
> dennis@dennis-HP-Pavilion-Laptop-15-cc0xx:~/Applications$ sudo apt-get
> install gwenhywfar-tools
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
>   gwenhywfar-tools
> 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
> Need to get 119 kB of archives.
> After this operation, 446 kB of additional disk space will be used.
> Get:1 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/universe amd64
> gwenhywfar-tools amd64 4.20.0-1 [119 kB]
> Fetched 119 kB in 0s (462 kB/s)
> Selecting previously unselected package gwenhywfar-tools.
> (Reading database ... 164056 files and directories currently installed.)
> Preparing to unpack .../gwenhywfar-tools_4.20.0-1_amd64.deb ...
> Unpacking gwenhywfar-tools (4.20.0-1) ...
> Setting up gwenhywfar-tools (4.20.0-1) ...
> Processing triggers for man-db (2.8.3-2) ...
>

> After that, I then did the -DCMAKE command line as above, still same error.
>
> I'm not sure how to get that package.  I have NO plans to use aqbanking and
> thought that dependency was optional.  I do use OFX import all the time.
>

> *OFX File importing*
>
> sudo apt-get install libofx6 libofx4 libofx-dev
>
> *AqBanking*
>
> sudo apt-get aqbanking-tools libaqbanking-dev   # > v4.0.0
> sudo apt-get gwenhywfar-tools libgwenhywfar60 libgwenhywfar60-dev
> sudo apt-get ktoblzcheck libktoblzcheck1-dev

These commands are missing the "Install" parameter compared to the apt-get
invocation for OFX.

If you change
sudo apt-get <bla>
info
sudo apt-get install <bla>

the proper dependencies will be installed. I have updated the wiki page to
reflect the exact commands.

Alternatively if you don't want to build with aqbanking support you can also
add
-DWITH_AQBANKING=OFF
to your cmake command line options.

If you do that you don't have to install the aqbanking dependencies at all.

Regards,

Geert