Hi Geert,

I think one of the reasons people are not finding the Build#Ubuntu
instructions and main build instructions in the wiki is that the main page
is identified as Build Instructions for Developers rather than a general
GnuCash Build Instructions page which gets listed in the top level directory
of the wiki. I noted this when i rewrote the Build#Ubuntu page recently and
have been meaning to attempt a reorganisation with a general Build
Instructions page with breakouts for the various OS andLinux distributions
and then perhaps link a page specifically for developers build instructions.
The move from make to CMake has meant that the developer's build
instructions are possibly more relevant as general build instructions. I
will try and get that done asap. Perhaps if we can link to that info in the
Wiki from the documentation and or Gnucash webpage it will make it easier
for people to access. That can be difficult as the wiki tends to be a bit
free form and specific pages may come and go but a link to the wiki main
page with a note that more information is available on builds in the wiki
might help.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens