Hi Frank & David T ,

Thanks for the info re the main page. I will try and hook into the Wiki
Installation page as you suggest and have a go at making the build
instructions friendlier for general users and split off a more specific page
for developer builds. i will then link that back to the pages on the maint
and master branches, pull requests etc for mods etc. It is possibly better
to leave the building from git with the developers pages. I'll  reformulate
a version of the disclaimer for the user build pages. It will possibly be
the weekend before I get to it unless insomnia strikes

Cheers
David Cousens

-----
David Cousens