Hi Christopher

Thanks for resolving this so quickly.

I have successfully imported both my Bank Statement and Credit Card QIF files on Windows 10 using this nightly build:

gnucash-5.6-2024-04-06-git-5.6-9-gcab6173cd5+.setup.exe

If anyone is interested, this is the layout of my QIF files. Only the first two transactions are shown. Ignore the equals signs (=).

Bank Statement
==============
!Account
NAssets:Bank Accounts:GNC Savings Bank
TBank
^
!Type:Bank
D03/03/24
T123.45
PBEING A PRESIDENT IS LIKE RIDING A TIGER
^
D03/03/24
T-987.65
PA MAN HAS TO KEEP ON RIDING OR BE SWALLOWED
LExpenses:Medical:Insurance
^
==============

Credit Card
===========
NLiabilities:Credit Cards:GNC Mastercard
TBank
^
!Type:Bank
D02/03/24