From: gnucash-user
[mailto:gnucash-user-bounces+fromvendor=outtacyte....@gnucash.org] On Behalf Of
Bruce Schuck
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2024 10:08 PM
To: GnuCash User
Subject: Re: [GNC] Finance Quotes Yahoo off the rails again?

Just a quick status.

Just an FYI, I have worked on getting a PR ready using kalpesh Patel's
changes. I tried applying the same logic to the
CurrencyRates/YahooJSON.pm currency module with no luck. In that case I
quickly modified the currency module to utilize the "v8" API. I admit, I
suck at using the developer tool/console in Chrome and Firefox to figure
out the magic sauce needed. Big thanks to Mr. Patel on this one.

There is some miscellaneous housekeeping and cleanup that needs to be
done before pushing a final release to CPAN. Plus I had some other
changes that I was planning for v1.60 but haven't done yet. Instead of
v1.60, I may upload v1.59_01 tomorrow so people can at least fetch the
fix for YahooJSON before v1.60 is uploaded and indexed by CPAN.

Bruce S.