On 4/13/24 20:08:20 -0700, Bruce S wrote:

There is some miscellaneous housekeeping and cleanup that needs to be
done before pushing a final release to CPAN. Plus I had some other
changes that I was planning for v1.60 but haven't done yet. Instead of
v1.60, I may upload v1.59_01 tomorrow so people can at least fetch the
fix for YahooJSON before v1.60 is uploaded and indexed by CPAN.

Pre-release F::Q v1.59_01 has been uploaded to CPAN.

To install using cpan or cpanm you must specify the path.

cpan> install BPSCHUCK/Finance-Quote-1.59_01.tar.gz

Bruce S.