Hello,

Thank you both for your time answering my question.

At the moment my data being in GNC or not is not a big deal.
I have the CSV/XLS fiel extracts (sadly my banks do not connect with GNC
online systems).
It is of the following form :
Description Amount Date
DescA xx 2024/03/12
DescB yy ...
DescC zz
DescB ii
DescB aa
DescC rr

And I want DescA to go in one transfer, DescB to go in another one and C in
another one.
I have understood your method and remember it, but for the moment I cannot
use it as the "initial répartition" is not done.

And also it does not seem to solve the problem of future transaction witj
the same description.
Indeed I plan to regularly get the CSV from sll my accountd and import them
in GNC and I would have expected those new transaction to take the correct
transfer action.

The best guess I have now is to do it in Excel before importing and having
the mapping I am looking for, directly in Excel.

Thanks again