Vincent,

Here's an example of a failed session with Homebrew interference:
https://paste.jvnv.net/view/CcsOd This comes from an IRC discussion at
https://code.gnucash.org/logs/2024/04/16.html#T06:46:33. There was an earlier
exchange with another longer dump that implicated Homebrew in which I told the
user to clean it out but gncbot was apparently offline when that occurred and I
don't have a link to it. In the dump you can see that the user is invoking
gnc-fq-update and that it's running /usr/bin/perl. Later at line 97 you can see
that /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.34 is missing from @INC. That's where the
pre-built networking modules are.

Another user supplied this ill-considered and reverted edit on the wiki
pointing at the same problem:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/index.php?title=Online_Quotes&diff=22109&oldid=21974.

That's pretty much all I've got.

Regards,