Thanks David, you are always a great help.  I have created a backup
   copy of the data file and have no scheduled transactions or business
   features to worry about.  I’ll (ahem) assume the check and repair has
   run. And will proceed with my upgrade.

   However, this old brain would like to complain that running reports is
   NOT intuitive, and the manual does not have a reasonable search
   function for instructions.

   The volunteers are deserving of kudos for creating this program, I
   generally have few problems and I will continue to use it.  It is as
   close to Microsoft Money as any I have found (I amend not a business
   owner.)  And so are you user volunteers who give so much if your time
   to help other users like me.

   Po

     On May 13, 2024, at 2:56 PM, David Carlson